IESAL Project aims to respond to the current deterioration of humanitarian conditions in the governorate of Marib, Hareeb Alqaramish district by providing access to adequate food, safe water resources, and supporting emergency livelihood to the most vulnerable families.
- Provision of regular water trucking to the community
- Rehabilitation of water points
- Condcuting hygiene awareness sessions and distribution of hygiene kits
- Provision of food vouchers to the most vulnerable people
- Provision of in-kind grants to vulnerable households to stimulate income generation