ADRA has had extensive experience working with IDPs in the area, the Community Center for IDPs which was first established in 2010 has successfully provided countless services to IDPs ranging from health to livelihoods. Drawing from this wide experience ADRA aims at providing comprehensive and much needed shelter and protection assistance to displaced households in two country Hubs, Sana’a Hub (excluding Amran) & Hudaydah hub. The program will target the most vulnerable individuals displaced by the ongoing conflict.
- Establish new, or support existing, Community Based Protection Networks (CBPNs)
- Provision of multi-purpose cash assistance to vulnerable conflict-affected individuals
- Provision of psychosocial support to conflict-affected individuals
- Provision of legal assistance to conflict-affected individuals
- Conflict affected children and care-givers receive quality psychosocial support Distribution of essential Non-Food Items.
- Distribution of cash assistance for rental subsidies
- Distribution of winter NFIs kits